CLINICS AND SERVICES
We offer the following services delivered at various times by both staff directly employed by and those attached to the surgery.
- Chronic disease management for Diabetes, Asthma, COPD, Heart disease.
- Smear tests
- Ante natal: Monday morning by appointment
- Baby clinic: 1st, 3rd and 5th Tuesdays 1.30 – 3.30 for eight week assessments and vaccinations with the practice nurse, by appointment.
- Minor surgery
- Dietic clinic
- Ear syringing
- Anticoagulation monitoring
- Travel vaccines: Please allow plenty of time before you travel to discuss what vaccines you need with the nurse. We will give you any NHS travel vaccines for free if you need them. If you need any private travel vaccines you will be directed elsewhere to receive these and you will have to pay for them.
- Blood pressure clinic
- NHS health checks
Health visitor – a drop in clinic is held every Tuesday 10am-11.30am at St Lukes Church Blackbrook Road and every Thursday 1pm-3pm at Jordenthorpe healthy living centre for children under 5.